Objects of the Business Groups
The objects of the business groups are:
- To activate communication with the private sector and to know the situation of the concerned sector through identifying defies opportunities and means to deal with it.
- To endeavor for promoting the performance of the economic activities through launching effective and specific work programs for each business groups.
- To launch initiatives supporting the business of the private sector and its role in the economic community.
- To encourage the investment and work on making the members about its available opportunities.
Specializations of Business Groups
- To study the problems and matters referred to from the board, the chairman, the permanent and sub committees, one of the chambers' administrations or the members of the concerned sector to express views and to work on giving proposals about it.
- To determine the objects and set plans for developing the concerned sector.
- To communicate with members in the concerned sector and also the governmental, civil, local and international establishments and authorities through channels of the chamber.
- To study the laws and law projects referred to the committee from the permanent committee and the board of directors and to offer ideas and recommendations about the proposed amendments on these laws and legislations and to propose law projects in cooperation with the concerned bodies in the chamber.
- Cooperation between the business groups and the concerned administrations and sections in the chamber in providing and exchanging data, statistics and publications related to that sector to enable these sectors with making studies that assist in developing that sector and to remedy its problems.
- To study any related issues to be led by two of the group members and approved to be entered in the specified meeting agenda by majority of the group members including the chairman or deputy chairman of the committee.
- To work on organizing events and launching activities serving a concerned sector in the business groups.
How work Groups are formed
The business group are formed by recommendation from the board of directors, one of the executive departments in the chamber or as requested by one of the economic sectors. The Economic Affairs Administration in the Chamber supervises the formation of these groups and follow up of its activities.
Sectoral Business Groups
- Shopping Malls Sector Business Group
- Youths' Projects Sector Business Group
- Industries Sector Business Group.
- Real Estates Sector Business Group
- Foodstuff Trade and Industry Sector Business Group
- Used car trade Sector Business Group
- Hotel Sector Business Group
- Hotel Apartment Sector Business Group