UAE Council for Sustainable Development
UAE Council for Sustainable Development (UAECSD) is a member of the World Business Council for Sustainable Development (WBCSD). The council is considered a regional body within the world council network that offers its activities to companies and establishments desiring to positively contribute in the execution of sustainable development projects in a framework of clear work strategy enhancing the abilities and experiences of members.
The UAECSD partnership with WBCSD provides many opportunities mainly distinguished in:
- Awareness about the latest global developments and experiences in the field of sustainable development.
- Creating suitable environment and solid communication channels to enable members in the UAE benefit from the global and regional network of WBCSD.
- Awareness about the best global practices and issues through high standard professional vision.
- Impact on the business sector and sustainable development policy of the country.
- Achievement of results beyond individuals’ capabilities through implementation of group work principle that shall have a double effect.
- Enhance the personal qualities of senior executive management to enable them have an impact on regional and global issues related to activities of the council.
- Communication with senior executive officials of companies including the big companies in developed countries members in WBCSD in addition to members in the regional network.
The Objects of the Council are Based on Many Integrated Axis:
- Development of leaders in the field of best and latest practices in the business sector as an important incentive to strategic change process with the aim of achieving sustainable development.
- Enhancement of innovation and development in the business sector through caring about the issues of sustainable development in the different sectors.
For more information please contact Tel: 97165938911 Fax: 97165938377 Email: email@example.com Website: www.uaebcsd.ae